In the past 2 weeks, I have received 60-80 certificates, and only found 5 of them are valid. even some factories and a lot of agencies didn’t realize these certificates they have are not valid. here I cite from European Safety Federation to give you some ideas about suspicious certificates.
So far ‘certificates’ seen on letterhead (or using their logo and/or name) of the following institutes based in Europe (examples at the bottom of this page) :
- ICR Polska – see update 31/03/2020 and 06/04/2020 below
- CELAB – see statement on their webpage https://celab.com/en/coronavirus/
- ISET (Instituto Servizi Europei Technologici) – on their website they have a page with false certificates – see http://www.iset-italia.eu/index/service/fal.html
- ECM (Ente Certificazione Macchine) – also a picture of a mask with identification number of the notified body ECM 1282 next to CE – ECM is not a notified body for PPE, so this marking is certainly not valid) – see update 03/04/2020 below
- Amtre Veritas
- STS Inspection and Certification
- VIC Testing and Certification
- BSI : we have also added an example of a ‘certificate of compliance’ issued by ‘BSI, London’ which is clearly (and confirmed by them) not issued by the Notified Body for PPE BSI.
- BSI : we have an example of a BSI EU Type Examination Certificate that has clearly been changed and is thus a fake document – this is confirmed by the Notified Body for PPE BSI.
So far ‘certificates’ seen on letterhead (or using their logo and/or name) of the following institutes based in China (examples at the bottom of this page) :
- CIC (Shenzhen CIC Testing Technology)
- Huaxun (Shenzhen HX Detect Certification)
- ENC (East Notice Certification Service)
- HTT (Shenzhen HTT Technology)
- ITC (Shenzhen ITC Product Testing)
- BTK (Guangzhou Bestek Testing Services)
- Micez (Shanghai MICEZ Testing & Technical)
- Huawin (Shenzhen Huawin Testing Certification)
- LTT (Shengzhen LTT Testing Technology)
- AST.LAB (Aerospace Testing Technology (Shenzhen)
Also ‘declaration of conformity’ on letterhead of institutes (or using their logo and/or name) that are clearly not compliant with the EU PPE legislation (examples at the bottom of this page) :
- Nova Certification (based in Greece) – the Notified Body Nova (not notified for PPE assessment but for other types of products) confirmed that the example of the ‘declaration of conformity’ is a fake document
- GTS (Global Testing Services, based in China)
Above information is updated by European Safety Federation.
If you are looking for buying anti coronavirus products and want get into wechat group”medical devices export import”, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Email: email@example.com; wechat ID:EastToWestBusiness